|Algae-ridden pools are among the most common and irritating problems that confront pool owners. After all, there’s nothing more unappealing than diving into a green murky swimming pool. It’s also dangerous and unhealthy. That algae that causes cloudy discoloured water is a plant that thrives in water with a high pH level. It grows from spores and attaches to the skin of swimmers, resulting in a slimy feeling.
The slime washes off skin easily, but the danger is when it attaches to pool stairs, sides and ladders, and makes them slippery. It is important to check your pool water regularly for phosphates as this not only removes the main food of algae but enables other chemicals to work more effectively, thus saving you money.
Thankfully there is a simple solution to keep algae at bay - Aquahealth Concide. This preventative algaecide stops problems before they start, giving you peace of mind, not to mention freedom from all the hassles, expense and embarrassment that come with an algae-ridden pool.
Aquahealth Concide is Swimart’s number one algaecide of choice among customers and professional pool servicemen. The great thing is that it provides year-round protection against algae without the need for constant use. In fact, the average size pool needs just one 500ml dose of Aquahealth Concide each season, making it both easy and economical to maintain a healthy pool. A single dose lasts three months, so remembering to keep up the treatments is as easy as making a note on your calendar to treat your pool with Aquahealth Concide at the beginning of autumn, winter, spring and summer.
The benefits of Aquahealth Concide are numerous and include:
- A non-staining formula, with a low dose of copper that is about one fifth of that allowed in drinking water
- Only the highest quality constituents
- Results in a marked drop in pool chemical costs
- Kills and controls all forms of algae including black spot by killing spores as they germinate
- Has no smell
- Does not foam
- No dilution required
- Has a built in water clarifier to make your pool sparkle
- Is effective over a wide range of pH
- Is great for maintaining pool water health
- Is ideal as a holiday treatment because one dose lasts three months
- Is suitable for all types of pool surfaces
- Can be used with all types of pool filters
- Can be used with all types of pool sanitisers
- Is a great booster for salt chlorine generators
- Can be poured around the edge of the pool
Click here to view our product page.