One of four great Swimart pool toy packs!
Until 24 November 2011 you can be in the running to win one of four fantastic toy packs valued at $115 each.
With summer only a month away and the Christmas holidays fast approaching, just imagine the fun you and your family could have in the pool with these great toys:
A twin-pack Terminator water blaster
Here's one for the pool warriors: the Terminator shoots up to 9 metres. All you have to do is take aim and fire with the grab and twist handle bars, which make it easier than ever to find the right arm position for maximum spraying power. The Terminator is easy to operate and suitable for all age groups, from the young to the young at heart.
A multi-pack of swim goggles
Never lose your goggles again! This three-pack of goggles comes in an assortment of pink, yellow and blue colours. The lenses are made from good quality polycarbonate with anti-fog technology, and the goggles have durable and fully adjustable silicon straps.
Outdoor Sports Pack
Catch it! Whack it! Throw it! The Outdoor Sports pack with its eye-catching Swimsportz red flamed graphics is a great addition to anyone's day in the pool or backyard. The Outdoor Sports Pack is made from soft and safe neoprene and is suitable for use by children over the age of six. The pack includes a volleyball, football, two soft paddles and a flying disc.
Mixed Dive Set
Made from soft neoprene, the eye-catching Dive Set contains a dive stick, dive ring and dive ball. Great fun and great exercise!
To be in the running for one of the four toy packs, in 25 words or less describe your ideal swimming day. Is it relaxing around the pool with family or friends? Enjoying a lunchtime barbecue and then cooling off in the pool? Mowing the lawn, tidying the garden and then rewarding yourself with a cool dip? Jumping in the pool with the kids and playing games for hours on end? Just imagine your perfect pool day and let us know.
For your chance to win, simply answer and send through the following questions to email@example.com.
AREA WHERE YOU LIVE:
IN 25 WORDS OR LESS PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL SWIMMING DAY:
Terms and Conditions
1. Only individuals (who are Australian/New Zealand residents), may enter the promotion. Employees of the Promoter, participating suppliers, and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to participate. Person who acquire products in commercial quantities otherwise for re-sale or for use in connection with the sale, installation or service of pools or pool-related products for commercial gain are ineligible to participate.
2. The prize is one of four Swimart pool toy packs, each valued at $115 and containing a twin-pack Terminator, multi-pack of swim goggles, Outdoor Sports Pack and Mixed Dive Set.
3. The Promoter is Swimart Pty Ltd, 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia.
4. To enter the prize draw, entrants must fully complete the entry form on Swimart's website at http://www.swimart.com.au/news/e-newsletters/october-2011/392 by 5pm (ADST) on Thursday 24 November 2011.
5. There is to be only one competition entry per person.
6. Competition commences at 5pm (ADST) on Monday 10 October 2011 and concludes at 5pm (ADST) on Thursday 24 November 2011.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
8. Details of the winner will also be published in Swimart's email newsletter.
9. Swimart accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
10. The Promoter makes no representation or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Swimart takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter – Swimart Pty Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
14. The Promoter collects participants' personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided consumers may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised and subject to relevant laws, each participant agrees that Swimart may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. As per the relevant privacy legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Swimart Pty Ltd at the following address: 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia.