Win A Swimart Pool Handover Kit!*
Swimart is doing some research on swimming pool ownership. To help us do this, we have constructed a brief survey that will help us gain insight into people and their pools. By completing the short, 15-question survey, you could be in the running for a Swimart Pool Handover Kit Mark II, which consists of:
- A flexi vacuum head
- Standard pool broom
- Leaf rake
- 4 in 1 pool water test kit
- 8' to 16' tele pole
- 11m vacuum hose
Answering the following questions should only take a few minutes of your time. To begin the survey, please click on the link below.
And don't forget you'll be in the running for a Swimart Pool Handover Kit valued at $269!
Please be assured that all the information you provide is confidential; results will be aggregated and no individual will be identified in any way.
Win a Swimart Pool Handover Kit terms & conditions:
1. Information on how to enter Swimart's 'Win a Swimart Pool Handover Kit' survey 'competition' and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The prize is a Swimart Pool Handover Kit valued at $269.
3. Entry is open to subscribers of the Swimart e-newsletter, who are over 18 years of age, residents of Australia or New Zealand and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
4. To enter the prize draw, entrants must provide their contact details on the form on Swimart's website at http://www.swimart.com.au/news/e-newsletters/february-2012/413. Entries close at 5pm (AEDST) on Friday 2 March 2012.
5. Competition commences at 9am (AEDST) on Friday 3 February 2012 and concludes at 5pm (AEDST) on Friday 2 March 2012.
6. There is to be only one competition entry per person.
7. Swimart takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. Employees of Swimart and their families are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter is Swimart Pty Ltd, 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoters. Information provided is confidential; results will be aggregated and no individual will be identified in any way.
11. The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 7 March 2012.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
13. Swimart accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
14. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
15. Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable.