Win an Aquaria pool float!
Just floating around...
The perfect summer day begins with the perfect pool float . Just lying back and relaxing in your pool – without your float slowly deflating!
In the United States non-inflatable adult pool floats are now all the rage. And whilst the technology is still relatively new in Australia, where inflatable floats have long been popular, pool owners are starting to realise the many benefits.
“As people learn about the benefits of pool floats (no more deflating lilos!) they’re starting to become increasingly popular – particularly at this time of year,” says Swimart’s national manager, Chris Fitzmaurice. “Just think: you don’t have to blow them up and can just pop them in the pool and start relaxing.
“They’re a great Christmas present!”
Aquaria pool floats, stocked exclusively by Swimart stores, provide unsinkable comfort because of the unique AquaCell technology. “Simply put, they don’t absorb water and always float,” Fitzmaurice says.
The Aquaria pool floats combine comfort and fashion with seamless, long-lasting construction and a range of colours. They’re latex free and resistant to mold, mildew, chlorine and other pool chemicals, and UV rays. The Aqua Cell technology also provides superior performance in the areas of buoyancy, durability, cushioning, insulative properties and ease of cleaning.
If you prefer to bob around upright in the pool, then try the South Beach Sling Chair or Maui Swing Seat. The sling chair features a mesh seat and integrated beverage holders and provides superior, unsinkable upright comfort. And the swing seat is great for just cruising around the pool or is perfect when you want to clean the pool comfortably and in style.
Win an Aquaria Pool Float!
Swimart has a Laguna Pool Float valued at $129.95 to give away. To be in the running, in 25 words or less let us know why you would like to win a pool float. Please email entries to email@example.com
AREA WHERE YOU LIVE:
IN 25 WORDS OR LESS, WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN AQUARIA POOL FLOAT?
Terms and Conditions
- Only individuals (who are Australian/New Zealand residents), may enter the promotion. Employees of the Promoter, participating suppliers, and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to participate. Person who acquire products in commercial quantities otherwise for re-sale or for use in connection with the sale, installation or service of pools or pool-related products for commercial gain are ineligible to participate.
- The prize is an Aquaria Laguna Pool Float valued at $129.95.
- The Promoter is Waterco Ltd, 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia (ABN 62 002 070 733).
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must fully complete the entry form on Swimart’s website at http://www.swimart.com.au [http://www.swimart.com.au/news/e-newsletters/december-2011/403] by 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 5 January 2012.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Competition commences at 12pm (AEST) on Thursday 1 December 2011 and concludes at 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 5 January 2012.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
- Details of the winner will also be published in Swimart’s email newsletter.
- Swimart accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Waterco take no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter – Waterco Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided consumers may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised and subject to relevant laws, each participant agrees that Waterco may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. As per the relevant privacy legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Waterco at the following address: 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australian (ABN 62002070733).