The pool protection pack consists of 3 chemicals that help prevent the build up of common imbalances with your pool water. The pool protection back includes the following products
- Aqua-Health Concide ideal for killing algae
- Aqua-Health’s Starver®M manages and prevents phosphates
- Aqua-Health Aquaguard treats scale, calcium and damaging metals. (It also protects saltwater chlorinator cells from corrosion.)
Aqua-Health Concide is Swimart’s number one preventative algaecide, which only needs to be added to pool water four times a year (every three months). It is a long life, copper-based algaecide that kills and controls algae growth while simultaneously reducing chemical costs. It is very economical to use – one 500ml dose will treat a 60,000-litre pool for up to three months.
Aqua-Health StarverM is a state of the art phosphate remover for maintaining low levels of phosphate.
Special features of Aqua-Health StarverM include;
- A single dose of 250mL will remove up to 2 ppm (parts per million) of phosphates from swimming pool water
- Built in clarifier gives superior look to water quality
- Does NOT cloud pool water like other phosphate removers
- No need to vacuum (does not settle out in pool)
- Simple, easy application directly through the skimmer
Aqua-Health Aquaguard C.S.M. is an all-purpose preventative maintenance product that enhances the quality of your pool’s surrounds, equipment and water. And it only needs to be added to pool water once every three months to work effectively. It is a highly economical product – just 500ml is needed for a 50,000-litre pool
- Removes existing scale from pool walls, equipment and pipes, and prevents new scale from building up
- Acts as a powerful sequestering agent, meaning that its presence in the water will inhibit metal elements such as iron and copper from dropping out of the solution
- Protects salt chlorinator cells from scale build-up