The ozonator can be used in pools with manual or automatic chlorine dosing and also with salt chlorinators.
The Hydroxzone uses a Dynamic Venturi Injector, whereby the pool water is mixed with the ozone/air mix at the throat of the injector through a narrow annular orifice, thus creating very small bubbles. This method of delivery allows the bubbles to be sustained in the water, maximising the efficiency of the ozone mass transfer.
- It produces pure ozone (there are no toxic nitrous compounds as found in standard corona discharge ozone generators)
- Output is constant and not negatively affected by temperature or humidity as with standard corona discharge technology
- It produces hydroxyl radical, one of the most powerful oxidisers found in nature
- There are no moving parts, which makes maintenance easy
- It’s easy to install and comes with a bypass kit
- Can be used on new pools or easily retrofitted to existing pools