Pool and Spa Service Technician
Swimart Mermaid Waters
With over 73 local community destinations and almost 40 years of industry expertise, Swimart is a trusted brand in the Australian and New Zealand pool and spa industry. Our service technicians and customer service professionals have built our reputation for making pool care easy for pool owners everywhere.
About the Pool and Spa Service Technician role.
Our Pool and Spa Service Technicians are responsible for carrying out on-site service work for pool and spa owners and includes, repairs of pool and spa equipment, sale and installation of new pool and spa equipment and regular maintenance and cleaning of pools and spas.
Also responsible for all service sales, customer service plus retail store sales.
The scope of your responsibilities includes:
- Cleaning of swimming pools and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Water testing and adding of chemicals as prescribed
- Equipment maintenance, installation & troubleshooting, including pumps, filters, chlorinators, automation & pool cleaners.
- Organise and maintain a service vehicle ensuring the correct inventory is carried onboard to work safely & efficiently.
- Quote generation and follow up as required
Swimart values its team members and ensures everyone receives the best support. This includes:
- All the tools of trade.
- On the job training and continuous growth plan and upskilling provided!
- Stable and essential work with an industry leader
- Long term career progression opportunities
For this role we are ideally looking for someone with previous industry experience, however we welcome all technically minded individuals to apply as our training program will give you the skills required for the role.
Key requirements for our next team member include:
- enjoy working outdoors in a physical role providing superior service
- be well presented, polite and professional in dealings with customers
- have a current driver’s license
- be able to work autonomously without supervision, but also be able to work in a team environment as required
- take pride in their work and have excellent communication skills
- are self-motivated and able to think on your feet/problem solve
If you’re looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility & career advancement, we encourage you to apply.
Please forward your application letter and resume via the ‘apply’ button or share this advertisement with someone you might know who could be our right fit.
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.