If you, or anyone in your family suffers from eczema or psoriasis, you know how painful it can be swimming in a pool or soaking in a spa that has chlorine or bromine in it. Your skin instantly becomes dry, red and itchy, and as soon as you step out of the water you have to stand under the shower for a few minutes to rinse the chemicals off. That’s usually followed by a heavy application of cream to soothe inflamed skin, while your eyes are likely to be aggravated for a while.
Instead of relying on irritating chemicals to purify water, Swimart’s Poppits sanitising range of products uses an advanced oxidisation process to increase the levels of active oxygen in the water, which in turn removes bacterial threats. No more itchy skin. No more red eyes. No need to rinse your skin after every swim. In fact, with Poppits, you can enjoy your pool or spa without any side effects – or detectable taste or smell.
Healthy pool and spa water free from chlorine-based chemicals
Endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia, and the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ as the "Sensitive Choice" in pool and spa sanitisation, Poppits offers a healthier alternative to traditional chlorine and bromine chemical solutions.
Special features of Poppits pool and spa care:
- Healthier for the whole family
- Easy to use
- Removes bacterial threats without producing any harmful by products
- Has no colour, smell or taste
- There is no need to shower after swimming in the pool or soaking in the spa
- Results in water enriched oxygen that creates an effervescing experience
- Splashes won’t damage plants or etch glass or Perspex
- Waste water can be used to irrigate your lawn and garden
- Minimum number of chemicals required for full operation
- Extends the life of spa and pool surfaces and equipment
- Lower volume of sanitiser required
- No toxic chemical exposure
- Has complete start-up and maintenance information
The comprehensive range includes everything from algaecides and water balancing formulas to concentrated clarifiers and flocculants.
There's also Poppits automatic (chlorine free) sanitiser dosing system, which adjusts the dosage to suit all spa sizes via an inbuilt timer clock for accurate dosing. The small pump releases the required Poppits sanitiser into your spa via the supplied injection parts. It takes out all the guesswork and reliably insures your spa is always sanitised.
Do you own a swim spa? Poppits’ start-up kit includes One-step Water Prep, Quick Fix, Filter Cartridge Cleaner, Spa Complete maintenance and Peroxsil Sanitiser. Swimart also stocks the Poppits Peroxsil Start-up and Swim Spa Start-up Kits, which contain five essential products that keep your pool and spa water clean and healthy.
If anyone in your family suffers from eczema, asthma or psoriasis, or you just want a healthier way to maintain your pool or spa, then make the switch to Poppits. To find out more simply contact your local Swimart pool and spa shop or call 1300 991 104.