Swimart now selling the Resort Spas range!
Spas are increasing in popularity, and no wonder why – with a strong trend towards higher density living, spas are a smart choice for those squeezed for space.
Backyard spas offer lifestyle, fitness, therapeutic and pure relaxation benefits, and usually are more affordable than a full sized swimming pool. Swimart now sells an exclusive range of portable spas called Resort Spas which are available in a range of colours and finishes to suit your landscape, home and personal taste. Australian made with a warranty that guarantees years of fun in your own backyard.
Spas are perfect for winter, but can be used all year round for relaxation and entertaining guests.
Some of the benefits of having a spa pool in your backyard:
- More affordable and compact than a pool
- Many come with special features, such as ambient lighting, stereo systems, televisions
- Great for social gatherings of small people
- Perfect for family fun and relaxation
- Able to be used all year round, any time of day or night
- Less maintenance than a full sized swimming pool
- Spas can be used for therapeutic purposes
- Great for sore muscles
- Reduce the effects of everyday stress
- Improve circulation
- Can help with arthritis and
Regular spa maintenance
Although maintenance for a spa is well and truly less than that of a conventional swimming pool, it is still important to adhere to a regular maintenance program to ensure high water quality.
Regularly test the pH and alkalinity levels, balance and sanitise the water, clean the filter cartridge, check phosphate and algae levels and clean and degrease the spa’s pipes.
For more information on spas and spa maintenance, visit your local Swimart store.