Win a $150 Zodee gift voucher
Are you dictated by fashion or do you buy your swimwear for comfort? Do you have different swimsuits for the pool and for the beach? Is your preference a bikini, one piece or board shorts? And do you prefer to buy online or at a store?
We’re interested to hear about your swimwear purchasing habits. So if you want to go into the draw to win one of two $150 gift wear vouchers from zodee.com.au, then please take a couple of minutes to complete our survey.
Terms and conditions-Swimart swimwear survey
1. Entry is open to those who are over 16 years of age and who complete the Swimart Swimwear Survey 2013.
2. The prize is one of two Zodee gift vouchers worth $150 each.
3. To enter the prize draw, the completed survey must be submitted via the link provided. To be considered valid, the entrant must complete their name and contact details in the appropriate sections of the survey.
4. Competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) on Monday 24 June 2013 and closes at 8.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 28 August 2013. Any survey received after this time will not be placed in the entry draw.
5. There can be only one competition entry per person.
6. Swimart takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. The winners will be picked at random.
8. Employees of Swimart, their families and associated companies are ineligible to enter.
9. The promoter is Swimart ABN 62002070733, 36 South St, Rydalmere NSW 2116.
10. All entries become the property of the promoter (Swimart) and the promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
11. The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 30 August.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
13. Swimart accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
14. The promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
15. In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
16. Except with the consent of the promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
I agree to the terms & conditions, start the survey.