Water saving with a twist
MultiCyclone takes the world by storm!
It's a multi award-winning technology, and the MultiCyclone is being used in residential and commercial swimming pools around the world. Designed by Waterco, a leading manufacturer and distributor of a diverse range of products for the international swimming pool and water treatment markets, the MultiCyclone is a compact filtration device that's capable of saving water and reducing filter maintenance. In simple terms, it's an easy way to save up to 7000 litres of pool water per year.
The MultiCyclone works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration. There are no moving parts to wear and tear, and no filter media to clean or replace. The device spins sediment down to the sediment sump, while the cleansed water spirals upwards. The MultiCyclone is cleaned by simply opening its purge valve.
Waterco's group marketing director Bryan Goh calls the MultiCyclone "a godsend for pool owners."
"In short, the pool water ends up cleaner with less upkeep," he says. "The MultiCyclone gathers dirt that would normally go into the filter, and drains it out. In doing so, this cuts 80 per cent of the dirt that clogs your filter, eliminates backwash by up to 40 per cent – and extends the life of your filter. It only takes 15 litres of water to flush the MultiCyclone, which saves pool owners time and money."
The MultiCyclone is easy to install and can be added to a new or existing pool. It can be easily retrofitted between the pump and existing filter.
For your chance to go in the draw to WIN a MultiCyclone 16, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- Contact number
- Email adddress
- Type of pool you have
- Is it old or new?
This prize is valued at $650!!
Entries close Thursday 18th August, 2011.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only individuals (who are Australian/New Zealand residents), may enter the promotion. Employees of the Promoter, participating suppliers, and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to participate. Person who acquire products in commercial quantities otherwise for re-sale or for use in connection with the sale, installation or service of pools or pool-related products for commercial gain are ineligible to participate.
2. The prize is a Waterco MultiCyclone 16 valued at $650.
3. The Promoter is Waterco Ltd, 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australia (ABN 62 002 070 733).
4. To enter the prize draw, entrants must fully complete the entry details on Swimart's website at http://www.swimart.com.au/news/e-newsletters/july-2011/369water-saving-with-a-twist and email through to email@example.com by 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 18 August 2011.
5. There is to be only one competition entry per person.
6. Competition commences at 12pm (AEST) on Thursday 7 July 20011 and concludes at 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 18 August 2011.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
8. Details of the winner will also be published in Swimart's email newsletter.
9. Waterco accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
10. The Promoter makes no representation or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Waterco take no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter – Waterco Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
14. The Promoter collects participants' personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided consumers may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised and subject to relevant laws, each participant agrees that Waterco may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. As per the relevant privacy legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Waterco at the following address: 36 South Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116 Australian (ABN 62002070733).